Saturday, July 01, 2006

Day 49...Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today.

I'm going to be a part of it; New York, New York!

Just a short post to update everyone on my whereabouts. I'm leaving London in about an hour and will be in New York for the next six weeks. I'll be upstate the weekend of July 15 for a friend's wedding. Switch on back to calling my cell (as I switch on back from calling it a "mobile" with a long 'i'!).

The last ten days have been great. I'm really sad to be leaving today, but excited to see my friends and family state-side.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Maria said...

aaahhh!!! yay!

if you're free on the 4th, we're having a shin-dig Jersey-Style! Double A is away for the weekend, but the rest of us will be here grilling away.

-Maria :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home