Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day 18...is there such a thing as too much good food?

It's ten p.m., I'm sitting at my office desk and I can't help but think about how I was feeling almost exactly twelve hours ago. At ten a.m., I had only just arrived at the office and was cursing myself for having overslept and, as a result, missed breakfast. I was hungry. Really, very hungry. Now, a mere half-day later, I can't imagine ever eating again. Wining and dining--NOT a misnomer. I won't bore you with the details.

Since my last post, very little has happened. The latter half of this week should be full of exciting things to share, though, so look out for a post this weekend. By the way, is anyone reading this out there? I've started to wonder if I'm not perhaps just talking to myself (and Simon, who kindly comments).

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Hey, Jessi! I'm reading, and very jealous you are in the UK. How is London town? We haven't gotten ourselves sorted out, we'll probably be in Edinburgh in August, but not before that... bummer. When are you in the city, yo?

Hope you're having fun!!!

Love Maria

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger jess. said...

I'll be back on July 1--Can't wait to see you then! London is fantastic; I'm really quite taken with the city, and I love the firm here. I'm hoping to head up to Edinburgh sometime before I leave, though August does seem like the time to go, what with the theatre festival then.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jamal Mohamed said...

I just keep visiting this blog from past two years. The posts here are unique and useful than other blog posts. Such a great info provided in this post. Keep providing useful post in this blog. I appreciate author for this valuable post. icing courses dubai , baking classes dubai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home